There's an app for that!

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
After searching in vain for the Bud Light App, I finally stumbled across something useful. The Anti-Mosquito App! I'm not kidding; has anyone tried it? Does it work? Testimonials?

solus

Reaction score
Does not work! I tried several while duck hunting a few years back and same results.... Mosquito bites everywhere

mtnsammy

Reaction score
I still use garlic. Works wonders no ticks no skeeters no girls............Deer and Elk don't mind tho.

solus

Reaction score
I know eatting garlic helps keep nasties away...bugs and girls lol

mtnsammy

Reaction score
I take one pill a day all year long anyways but before I hunt I start taking 2 in morning and 2 in evening. After 2 weeks the sweat does not smell like old gangsters and I have never been bit by a tick. Skeeters in the summer just the one pill a day seems to keep them away.

Medically I no longer take any heart meds and all I changed was Grapefruit juice every day and the garlic. Both are restricted when on heart meds. I also eat a lot of chicken and meat but that is more because now it is just the wife and I.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Well, Bud does make a hockey goal light that syncs to your fave team via the Innawebz. Official looking red light that automatically spins when your team scores but the drawback is the lag for it to turn on right as the goal is scored like at the game.

http://www.budweiser.ca/redlight/

Top Bottom