There's bears in them there woods!

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Wow! I am so excited. I just got my first official roll of film processed and was very pleased to see that most of the good shots were of bears. I will scan them and post them real soon.
 I have had to change my hunting location due to a subdivision being built on the edge of our leased land. It has made such a change in our habitat that my little honey hole aint so sweet anymore. I used to see bear a lot there but last year I was very disappointed. Not one bear all season. So I placed my camera and first roll in an area that I have scouted before and appears to be getting more traffic than in the past. I was very excited to see what has been visiting the new stand area. Pix are coming soon.

Buckoholic

Reaction score
I have just posted my pix (3 for now) I need to make them smaller. How do I do that without losing quality?

bowbender

Reaction score
BUCKOHOLIC............AWSOME PICTURES! DO YOU HAVE ANY BAIT OUT? SEEMS TO BE A HOT SPOT!HEY DONT FEEL BAD IM ADDICTED ALSO! I HAVE 2 MORE CAMS IN THE WORKS!I ACTUALLY THINK ITS MORE FUN THAN THE ACTUAL HUNTING! :bounce

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Bowbender,
I put out about 6 apples that had been in my frig for about 3 months. I got ready to throw them away and said, "I'll just throw them out to see what happens". In one of the pictures of a coon that I got at 6:34 am the next morning, there was only one apple left. We have several bears on our property, but we hadn't seen any around this particular spot while hunting.

gizz

Reaction score
Very Nice Pics! I also seem to get a lot of bear pics or at least a lot more than I ever thought I'd get. It wasn't too long ago that bear were becoming very scarce here in PA but now!!  Looks like you've got yourself a good spot. What type of cam/sensor are you using?

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Thanks Gizz,
I am using the Owl PF and the RS PIR. I have put them in a metal ammo can. I knew there were several bears on the mountian and they seem to be very curious and destructive towards anything we leave out. They have torn-up several of our box stands as well as chewed-up some ATV seats of our neighboring hunt club members.

Fubar

Reaction score
Buckoholic  Great pics! Nice deer! What bullet did you use in your .50?          Fubar

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Kewl pics Buckaholic,

I like the 2nd bear pic where he has his antennas up.

Trapp

Reaction score
Buckoholic
  Great pics!!!! Hope to see more cub pic's.

(Edited by Trapp at 11:05 pm on Aug. 12, 2001)

Top Bottom