These guy's are lookin for spectr17

davered1

Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics from a roll I got developed today. They're getting ready for a bout with jesse to see about "NUTTIN".

:star-wars:

(Edited by davered1 at 3:56 pm on May 21, 2002)

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics davered.  Thanks.

Is the rust colored stuff on the ground a rotten log?

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Is that a giant hair pile on the right side of the pic?

Did you bait it?

Nice pic's.....

BuckSnort

Reaction score
Awsome pictures!

I want to get some pics of bears,but I'm affraid of the bear messing up the camera.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Nice pics! Hope they don't eat your cam,lol. Last year i had two trail timers chewed up for a snack by bear , thats why i built my new home brew cam in a metal box.

bat

Reaction score
To heck with the cam, I'm afraid they might eat me hehe.....but before they do they will be wondering what that nasty smell is in the air.  :skeered: :hair-raisin: :moon: :fart: :flamethwr: :batwings:        

davered1

Reaction score
The rust stuff is just  rotten log.They tore the ground up pretty good to get the hide.

I Baited them with a deer hide that is hanging in the tree(it's on a 45 degree angle) above them.

Smart buggers, after trying this one climbed the tree and pulld the deer hide up to him,then threw it over other side where they could reach it rom ground.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics Davered. I've got one bear I'm going to try your trick on. He claws up this one tree a lot and whenever I put my cam on the tree he disappears. I think he smells my scent. I've tried candy bars, anise oil and nothing will draw him around until I leave that are alone for awhile.

Top Bottom