These guys give all California hunters a bad name. I wont ever buy anything from"Live2Die"

jimmmb

Reaction score
I'd say they give all hunters everywhere a bad name. What a bunch of a**holes.

henmar77

Reaction score
No loss. Their stuff sucks anyway

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

CaptAmana

Reaction score
Santa isn't allowed to publicly state his real opinion of these dregs of society. But Santa's alter ego did send letter to the UFC and asked them to consider not allowing them to advertise with the UFC. Hit 'em in the pocket book I say!

Last edited:

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
At least they got those pieces of $it$ out of the woods for now and let that be a wake up call for others like them, wonder if this case will ever be on Wild Justice..............Tra

rem4me

Reaction score
I agree completely, the sad thing is whenever anyone from California hunts another state like Colorado, Wyoming, etc... they think of us like this. I truly hope we can shut this guy down by not buying any of his crap

CA Karen

Reaction score
Idiots like these wreck the whole idea of hunting in everyone else's eyes.

dinkshooter

Reaction score
Santa isn't allowed to publicly state his real opinion of these dregs of society. But Santa's alter ego did send letter to the UFC and asked them to consider not allowing them to advertise with the UFC. Hit 'em in the pocket book I say!
That is an interesting point given Joe Rogan's new found love of hunting(w Steven Rinella)and his employment with the UFC.

Orygun

Reaction score
Not that it stopped them in the first place but in theory these miscreants can't hunt legally in most of the US now.

Top Bottom