• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

They Say "Pain At The Pump". Do U Feel It Or Not, And How Is It Effecting U?....

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Hey, what happened yesterday? 87 went from $2.07/9 to $2.19/9 in one jump. Did Accidental Occasional Cotex buy a refinery or sump'n?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Unbelievable I filled up yesterday and gas dropped down even more for the weekend at only $2.49 a gal.....tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brnsvllyjohn

From where I live it makes no sense for me to tow my boat to a cheaper gas station to buy gas. I paid 4.29 Sunday morning for middle grade for the boat. Within 30 miles of my home I can pay as little as 3.80 for regular and that is where I normally fill up my truck or car.

Top Bottom