This is it!!!!

BirdDawg

Banned
Reaction score
This time tomorro I'll be kicking back on a ridge glassing for that big ol forky I missed last year.....wavesfr will still be standing in line @ FHL......and speckmisser will be driving back home to get his hunting license that he forgot by getting in too big of a hurry.....Rancho Loco? heck he'll still be asleep cause he forgot to set his alarm.....
Good Luck all tomorro....

novishunter

Reaction score
I will be hitting the woods in 90+ degrees!!!! Good luck everyone!!
Can you carry a pistol while rifle hunting?

bubba

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
I won't be gettign out until day 2.

Novis,

Yes you can carry a pistol, just make sure you follow all the transport rules and its centerfire and proper bullet type.

Good luck

BDB

Reaction score
I'll be spending my weekend making wedding plans doing house work, trying to keep the wife happy since I have alot of time booked for hunting this year. Good luck to all you guys heading out, can't wait to see some ear to ear grins with bucks in your hands.

Shoot straight and good luck everyone

barel74

Reaction score
I won't get a wink of sleep, probably check my alarm about 50 times. Then be so exhausted, That I will sleep thue the alarm. Never know what to expect on opening morning.

Jake

Reaction score
Good luck to all of you up there. Dont forget the pics!!

Mike

Rookies

Reaction score
This sucks.... My girfriends gonna be gone this weekend and I aint gonna get my rifle until Tuesday. What am I gonna do. Maybe i'll do a little scouting this weekend and have it all planned out for next week ehh. Isn't it rabbit season?

Cahunter

Reaction score
Iam not going out this weekend either. I hope somebody bags a nice buck, good luck to everyone and lets see those pictures come monday morning.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Huh......Whaaaaaat?

I just got up.

Nah...Wifey's visiting a friend with our daughter. I get dad duty watching the boy...and cleaning out the garage. Tomorrow we go to the dump!

Now THAT is a good time.

Next week..

Top Bottom