This is my 6 story about ibex hunt in Kazakhstan

Prohuntkz

This is my sixth story about a journey for finding a Trophy Champion.
I got lucky enough to get a license to hunt an ibex this fall.
So now to get this Trophy became not just my personal, but almost a governmental task)
I called my friend and he gladly agrees to join me.
Of course more likely we could find a Champion in a most remote regions, that hard to reach by people.

Almost 24 hours later we get to our campsite. Even after this exhausting car trip and then a long horse ride we could focus a first group of ibexes. I counted 24 of them

We got very excited and decided to go to bed earlier so we save a more energy for a long hunt tomorrow.

4am, time to get up and get ready to hunt. Morning was beautiful. The “Indian summer” is one of the gorgeous seasons time in mountains.

After we ride about a mile I notice a huge group of ibexes. Looking closer on them in binocular I could tell that it’s about 100 of them! To be exact- 97 as my friend counted) And there least 20 of them has a horns over 115 sm! That’s an unbelievable fortune.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thanks for sharing your incredible hunting journey story for your trophy Ibex Prohuntkz. Awesome photography of the landscape and scenery of the country and the Ibex. Just wondering how the story ends though, did u succeed on scoring your trophy Ibex or are u still on the hunt my man, thanks!......tra

huntingbret

I think we need to grab the popcorns and wait for the ending on this one. Just realized this story was from last year. LOL. Been a year and there is no ending yet hmmmmm

Last edited:

Land Cruiser

Don't hold your breath. I don't think he found this forum worthy for advertising. . These guys are known outfitters, their stories are all over the Internet.

Oh and he did get a nice one ☺

Top Bottom