this weekends scouting trip

slanttop357

Reaction score
Nice going Deep how did you get that jump on thair back photo good luck,

goindeep

Banned
Reaction score
X zone is as close as i'll give you. I know theres guys on this site here that probaly could pin point the area if I give too many details. The area is no secert it just recieves little to no pressure during the archery season. All the pictures were taken through my spotting scope. I guess I had a different angle on the last bucks I took pics on. I'm headed back up this weekend to check some new spots.

Attachments

mk20rockeye

Reaction score
son of a gun.....those are some brutes! thanks for sharing the pictures.

subfan

Reaction score
Good job finding them and thanks for sharing!:JHO rocks:

elkguys

Reaction score
way to go on the find!! I wish you all the best for when the season opens.I will hope to see more pics latter with a full story.

Kentuck

Reaction score
If you've got an archery tag then I would imagine you will have a hard time sleeping for the next 6-7 weeks! Those are some hogs.

d'hunter

Reaction score
Wow! Very nice. Good luck filling your tag with one of those bad boys!

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
WOW! Great looking bucks!! Sure you don't want to share...you know, maybe some GPS coordinates...:lol bashing sign:

Hope you find one of them during the season!!!

goindeep

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe i'll drop some gps coordinates(yeah right!) If I find something better, I still have quite abit of time to shop around, the only problem is I don't have a gps. If I can't git-r-done during the archery season my dad and some friends drew rifle tags. I'm pretty sure the buck facing the camera In the middle two pictures is the one I'm looking for. I ran into him chukar hunting last year, he was following a doe with another nice buck. I figured it would be a long shot finding him during hunting season since they travel so much during the rut. The pictures are taken about a mile and a half from where I seen him last year. If it is him he's got about another 6 inches to go on those back and front forks.

goindeep

Banned
Reaction score
I made it out again for the day on saturday to check out some new spots and was able to turn up 15 bucks. I wasnt able to get pictures of them all and the ones I got sucked but better than nothin, so here they is.

Attachments

Vermonster

Reaction score
Man, there's a couple of nice ones in that last set of photos you posted...... Gonna be a good year for you..... :thumbs up:

6x7

Reaction score
If we guess will you tell us we can play 50 questions, I will start with north or south state with tahoe being the center I guess southern you look like a southern boy to me.

sertshark

Reaction score
Very nice! I'm not as interested in where you were at as much as I'm interested in how far you had to hike in to get there. Nice job finding them!

BrandonA

Reaction score
Nice! I finally got out to scout a bit this past weekend and if your scouting is anything like mine I'm sure you walked a couple miles at least!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom