Thnkgs that make you go Hmmmm...

COHunter

Reaction score
Mad Cow

Does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. And they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.

Our Constitution

"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and hell, we're not using it anymore."

gc4279

Reaction score
Hmmmm...
Illegal allian = fugitive from the law, not foreign national with rights to protection!

foulshot

Reaction score
Originally posted by COHunter@Aug 17 2004, 10:04 AM
Mad Cow

Does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of  Washington. And they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.
I'm not sure, but I believe that they microchip the cows. Easy way to track them. Only a sign for our future!

How come more people don't get upset about the feeding practices of our meat/poulty industry. Me personnally, I don't buy any meat product that has been fed any genetically altered grain, been shot up with hormones, or has eaten another cow for lunch. That makes me go Hmmmmm!

j3storch

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Foulshot-
I guarantee that if you any grain fed beef, or any feedlot pork, from the USA or any other country not in the 3rd world, it's fed genetically altered grain.

The cow is a genetically altered cow too. Breeding is genetically altering the animal.

Hybrid corn--the only kind raised in the US for sale for feed-- is genetically altered.

Most pigs are fed soy meal, from "Round-Up Ready" soybeans, that are altered to not die when they spray herbicide (Round-Up) on the entire field to kill the weeds.

As for Mad Cow, elk and deer have something that appears to be quite similar, called chronic wasting disease CWD. We just don't know if humans can get it yet, by eating the meat. Cook it well, and remember you're much more likely to get hit by lightning than die of Mad Cow, CWD or such.

barel74

Reaction score
Mad cow is only carried in the brain and spinal cord. You can't get mad cow from eating meat. The people in Europe that died from Mad Cow, were brain eaters. Some grain fed to dairy cows and fed at feed lots contains animal parts(against the law in U.S., but not Canada), like brain and spinal cord. If paople don't know the facts, and stop eating beef, U.S. ranchers are going to go broke. If your scared, eat grass fed beef, but, by all means EAT BEEF!

Top Bottom