Thousands of ducks flew by!

Spec

Reaction score
Just west of my club Thursday morning we watched a cloud of ducks coming from the North I have never seen so many ducks at one time come in the Valley as far as the eye could see there were ducks flying like a cloud of black birds and it lasted for about 20 min. we also shot were well Wed, and thursday. Might try again tomorrow with the new pup we have started!

Triggerfinger

Reaction score
Spec:

Where's your club located?  I sure hope this signals the major migration into southern California!

grizz

Reaction score
There did seem to be more birds in my area today.   Last Sat. morning I didn't fire a shot and only saw a few.  This morning five mallards and a woody. Lots of flocks flying by.  

hronk

Reaction score
A bunch of birds showed up on Thurs. here in the Owens Valley.  Lots of Gadwall, Teal and Mallards.  Got limits of Honkers again yesterday and four big ducks ea. for 2 of us.....hronk

Greenhead

Reaction score
Hunted a rice blind just north of Sacto on Saturday, and the numbers of birds in the air was amazing. Tons and tons of sprig. Could have easily shot double limits of sprig and not taken a shot over 20 yards. Great shoot anyway, with pins, cans, mallards widge and five geese (two specs) for two guys.

Top Bottom