Tikka t3

Norcal Hunting Kid

Reaction score
Went to a local gun shop and they said they couldn't order a tikka because they were hard to find? Is that true or did the guy just not want to order it and wanted to sell what was at the store.

DBAR

Reaction score
GunBroker.com!!!! You will find what your looking for!!!! Just have to have it shipped to a FFL dealer.

ltdann

Reaction score
I bought mine OTC at bass pro. Find another gun shop.

feelinducky

Reaction score
Where do you live? Sportsmans Warehouse in Rocklin has a bunch of them.

Zorro

Reaction score
Hello NorCal, He was just trying to sell what he had probably. I bought a Tikka T3 from a local gunshop in the valley area and he had a few of them in stock. Mine just took a little longer because I needed the left handed one. But a great choice of gun, you wont be dissapointed.

ltdann

Reaction score
I gotta agree, one the most accurate firearms I've ever fired. Silky smooth action, light and a nice trigger to boot. No creep at all. The Finn's really know how to make them.

DBAR

Reaction score
I gotta agree, one the most accurate firearms I've ever fired. Silky smooth action, light and a nice trigger to boot. No creep at all. The Finn's really know how to make them.

I agree I love mine!!!!!

Norcal Hunting Kid

Reaction score
YESSS!!! So excited! Bought it OTC today at bass pro shops. They let me see it and its a beautiful gun. July 5th baby.....

NHK

Last edited:

ltdann

Reaction score
Congrats! For the money, the Tikka T-3 is the probably the most accurate, well put together firearm out there. It rivals and exceeds other firearms for MUCH more money. I looked at the Howa's but had to go with the european gunmakers tradition.

You won't be disappointed, you can carry that rifle all day and hit what you aim at. And it likes the lead-free ammo.

DBAR

Reaction score
I used the mounts that came with my gun. I haven't had a problem yet. I have shot 200 or so rounds and it still shoots dead nuts!!!!! BTW you will be happy with that scope set on your gun!!!!

Norcal Hunting Kid

Reaction score
Yes i have used one of those scopes on my dad's Rem BDL. But how do i mount the scope as so the cross hairs are perfectly evenly horizontal?

NHK

Norcal Hunting Kid

Reaction score
So i picked up the rifle yesterday. Nice looking gun smooth bolt and easy to take out the bolt. Like it so far. The only complain is the scope mounts. One was scratched and the other was stained kind of yellow? Should i call Bass Pro see if i can get replacements?

NHK

Latest Posts

Top Bottom