• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Time for the easy Life, Going fishing

OPAH

I love tech and never sen a hex rod, but just need somwthing to flick a Fly 10 / 20 feet down a creak or stream and strong enough to play with a Pan fry trout.
I have a 4 foot uglt stick it has great action, Just a little to long for many of the creeks I get to.

g791

Is this at Glenn Helen ? Quailman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

quailman

The 9 and 10 pounders they stocked in there yesterday are still there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OPAH

I don't take many pictures, will have to wait till the 15th thru the 18th that is if my phone camera works?
Or when I get back to work, most of my pics are there.
Bubble arn't ice ploes super stiff? I need something with super tip action, I should have the tip to a old ugly stick around
I could make one out of.
Not a rush only stream fish in the afternoons while I'm Hunting Ussually

Top Bottom