Timer boards

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
I Made a run of timers and I've got some extras.  They are for brians Chip and are set up for the ms20.  they will work with either the 35mm or the d370 setup.  If there is any interest, let me know.  I'd like to get $17 a piece.   They are presoldered and have 0.035 thruholes for hooking up your switches.  they have an onboard regulator and a couple of connections to take raw battery voltage back to the pir.  They are 0.95" by 1.25" and are complete except for the chip that you can get from brian.  I have all the connections etched on the board so hooking them up is easy.  I have just a few for the RS as well

Here is a pic.

bat

Reaction score
Hey AEH, that is very neat and professional looking.  I might be interested in one for a RS.  Send me an e-mail if you will on what it will do, what I would need from Brian, and the hookups using a PF and RS.  I haven't made any cams yet with timers and so forth, just reading about them but I thought I would fix one maybe in the future.  Thanks, bat

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is wondering Mike asked me about this before hand and I don't have a problem with him selling the boards for my chip.

It helps take some of the load off me so I can try and develop other stuff like the video system I am working on.  Just wanted everyone to know ahead of time.

AEH,

Board looks good.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Please tell me your still sending those out and not making them yourself? Those look really good, I was thinking about using Tinn-it, or something similar to tin my boards, they look really nice!

CB

Nevermind, I reread your post!

(Edited by coyotebandit at 8:29 am on Aug. 22, 2002)

kmitch

Reaction score
Just to clarify, is what you see what you get? With the components mounted etc. Or is it just the bare board, less components? I bought some chips from Brian and was going to build boards.

Keith

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Just a little clarification.  They are completly assembled and come ready to plug in brians chip and solder in the wire hookups.  I talked to brian and if there is enough interest I can batch the chips from him and send them with the boards.  No volume discounts though but we can reduce the individual shipping costs.   I also have a little project box that these will fit in very nicely.  makes a neat little package.  

Bat, I'll send you an email, all you need from brian is the chip.

CB, Yes I have them etched.  The tinning makes the solder jump into place.  really makes the easy to solder to.  I wanted an independant source for the board so I couls use any PIR.  some don't have a regulator.  It also saves running 2 wires.  ( gorund from batt to pir and 5v reg from pir to timer)  If you want to save the 1.2 uA you can clip the regulator and just run power to the board.  

kmitch,  yep, what you see is what you get!

BTW shipping should be around a $1.5 unles you get more than 4 or 5

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
There were several boards I was to send out at the first of this week, but the info I need was in the messanger and the history is not back up yet.

I still have 3 boards for the RS and several for the MS20. If the guys that messaged me will try it again, I'll get them out. Thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom