TMZ is saying that Rush Limbaugh is hospital.

dw33

Reaction score
The TMZ link only says he went to the hospital.

RIFLEMAN

Reaction score
Most of the "driveby media" is saying he is in serious but stable condition.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of goofs claiming he was dead

Antonio

Reaction score
I just heard, he was resting comfortably. Say a prayer for Rush.

Tinknocker101

Reaction score
FNC just reported he is resting comfortably in the hospital and no test results are in. (3:30 pst)

doofus

Reaction score
Pray for a guy who used to get on the radio, run a vacuum cleaner, and advocate, "post natal abortions" for his political enemies?

Pray for a guy who lies on the air to millions every day? ("Rush Limbaugh denied that anyone has ever suggested a connection between Iraq and the September 11, 2001..." "If we're successful in Iraq ... we will have struck a major blow right at the heart of the base, if you will, the geographic base of the terrorists who have had us under assault now for many years, but most especially on 9-11." um, that would be Dick Cheney claiming what Rush claims no one claimed, but don't worry about the facts, it's all about being on the right side of things.)

oops, looks like someone did more than suggest a link between Iraq and 9-11.

Pray for a guy who rails against drugs and is an drug addict himself?

Pray for a guy who mocks people with terminal illnesses?

No one wants anyone to die, but this person deserves no sympathy for his years of lies, insults, and pathetic behavior.

I was driving back from Oregon last spring. Hard to get stations in the mountains. Listening to Limbaugh for the comedic value.

(Did I mention his one hour show on the "study" that "proved" that there was a correlation between breast size and IQ in women, allegedly from Tufts Univ? He made the entire thing up out of whole cloth. No such study existed or was ever done anywhere.)

So I'm listening to this clown and he's going on and on about how illegal immigrants come here for social services and DONT WANT TO WORK.

And then, he accurately cites an article about a meat packing plant in Iowa where illegal immigrants were being paid under minimum wage, worked OT for nothing, and being beaten on the job. (and no, Rush did not talk about any of those facts)

But, here is the choice thing. 5 minutes after claiming immigrants DONT WANT TO WORK and only come here for free social services, he noted that immigrants had left the community after INS raided the plant.

He pointed out that here was proof that if you deprived immigrants of jobs they would leave.

Of course, he had neglected to remember his previous claim that illegal immigrants DONT WANT TO WORK.

Yeah, there is that consistency thingymabob.

If I pray tonight it will be for my relative dying of cancer, not for this clown.

swampy tim

Reaction score
doofus my brother is under going lung cancer treatment for the second time, and I will pray for both he and Limaugh. You are a shallow minded individual. S/T

Sodhunter

Reaction score
Pray for a guy who used to get on the radio, run a vacuum cleaner, and advocate, "post natal abortions" for his political enemies?

Pray for a guy who lies on the air to millions every day? ("Rush Limbaugh denied that anyone has ever suggested a connection between Iraq and the September 11, 2001..." "If we're successful in Iraq ... we will have struck a major blow right at the heart of the base, if you will, the geographic base of the terrorists who have had us under assault now for many years, but most especially on 9-11." um, that would be Dick Cheney claiming what Rush claims no one claimed, but don't worry about the facts, it's all about being on the right side of things.)

oops, looks like someone did more than suggest a link between Iraq and 9-11.

Pray for a guy who rails against drugs and is an drug addict himself?

Pray for a guy who mocks people with terminal illnesses?

No one wants anyone to die, but this person deserves no sympathy for his years of lies, insults, and pathetic behavior.

I was driving back from Oregon last spring. Hard to get stations in the mountains. Listening to Limbaugh for the comedic value.

(Did I mention his one hour show on the "study" that "proved" that there was a correlation between breast size and IQ in women, allegedly from Tufts Univ? He made the entire thing up out of whole cloth. No such study existed or was ever done anywhere.)

So I'm listening to this clown and he's going on and on about how illegal immigrants come here for social services and DONT WANT TO WORK.

And then, he accurately cites an article about a meat packing plant in Iowa where illegal immigrants were being paid under minimum wage, worked OT for nothing, and being beaten on the job. (and no, Rush did not talk about any of those facts)

But, here is the choice thing. 5 minutes after claiming immigrants DONT WANT TO WORK and only come here for free social services, he noted that immigrants had left the community after INS raided the plant.

He pointed out that here was proof that if you deprived immigrants of jobs they would leave.

Of course, he had neglected to remember his previous claim that illegal immigrants DONT WANT TO WORK.

Yeah, there is that consistency thingymabob.

If I pray tonight it will be for my relative dying of cancer, not for this clown.
doofus-You should listen to Rush a little more often before you condemn him. Maybe you would understand his mix of politics and humor a little better. Maybe even hear some facts you have not heard before. The fact that he is the most popular radio host in history suggests a lot of people would miss his show should he not come back. Maybe the fact that his political enemies are pretty much my political enemies as well jades my view of him, but even though I am not a "regular" listener, I listen enough that I will miss Rush's view of the things going on around us. I will say a prayer for Rush and and your relative and Swampy's brother as well. Happy New Year.

Top Bottom