to toledobend

wfontjr

Reaction score
toledobend where are u located at, i have a camp across from big bass and hunt on the hornbeck hwy at the end of lawrence road, hamby creek hunting club

ToledoBend

Reaction score
Hey wfont jr,
I am on Lakeside Loop.  I hunt across the street on a Boise lease, and also on our farm in Negreet.  
PS,  I have a store bought deer cam on the farm and most of the parts to make two trail cams.  Have you dived in and built a trail cam yet?

wfontjr

Reaction score
i have built 10 so far, one for me, one for dad, and a bunch of future favors at work, whats your name, mine is wayne fontenot, what is the name of the boise lease, we lease from ip

ToledoBend

Reaction score
My name is Rick Rowe.  Our lease is called the Lakeside Hunting Club.  We have some land on Lakeside Loop and also some down the road from the old Manuel's/Langley store.  

Are you a MS20 or a Radio Shack PIR person?  I have a couple of Owl PF's and a couple of MS20's that I'm going to use.

wfontjr

Reaction score
i have only used the ms20's, had good luck with all of them except one bad and one i reversed the polarity, not a good idea, use to hunt a lot of that lease when it was open land

if you need any help with the camera setup let me know, i will be going up there off and on to scout real soon, also usually go every weekend oct-dec

(Edited by wfontjr at 5:46 pm on July 26, 2001)

(Edited by wfontjr at 6:01 pm on July 26, 2001)

ToledoBend

Reaction score
Yes, would love some help.  I'm in the Florien telephone exchange.  

To everyone else out there: it's a small world. Wayne's camp is only a few miles from my house.

Top Bottom