Todays LS report

jb229

Reaction score
Spooked a nice Boar out of its bed today at Lake Sonoma but it did not know where I was so it grunted and slowly trotted up the hill. I kept an eye on it as best that I could until it went behind some brush. I slowly crept up the hill hoping to cut it off at the top. Those damn things always make up more ground than you think because while I was looking left he was 15yds right in front of me blending in with the manzita. I went to full draw but I was not comfortable taking a running shot so I watched him disapear yet again.

All in all was a good first trip to the lake, saw 3 bucks and 6 does as well.

Kentuck

Reaction score
I'll be hooking the Ranger up to the truck on the 9th and heading that way.

BobbyZ

Reaction score
Can't wait to get up there. Forgot my SD card for my trail camera when I was scouting.:(

Mlindsay

Reaction score
I should be hitting yorty creek in the morning.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
went out on the deer opener, saw tons of Hog and deer. My out board was acting really shitty went in to boat luanch a day early only to make it half way to the ramp had to get towed in. Can find parts for a 1979 25hp outboard lower unit. Nor can I get the spent bad pinion bearing race out on top and bottom. I wood help with gas or tow some one else boat to hunt Lake sonoma. Did I mention I saw tons of deer and Wild pigs.

fredneck

Reaction score
huntr pat, that suck well chalk 1 up for murphys law how'd you do fill your tag i got picked last year took a fork with 14" spike
yea i was sitting in my blind when a fat sow maybe 150+ popped her head in nearly sh-- my pants speaking of ground blind anybody see one 1 man blind yorty creek area inside has my name stincelled F.CABA--- and folding chair went to pick it up last year before the season ended and was gone 1st i taught the wind took it BUT it was staked down and tied to a large oak tree

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Jason, great report my friend. Wish I was there for the hunt.
I an in upstate N.Y. now looking for hogs, let u guys know if I find any!..tra

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom