Todays SUCCESS

davered1

Reaction score
Went fishing today with my buddy to 9 BAY Lake. It is a trophy lake that you are allowed 2 fish over 15 1/2 inches. We caught (boated) 8 and kept 4. Biggest one was 2.5 lbs with the guts removed.

here's a couple pics from my brand spanking NEW D-370 that I am going to hack tommorow! They are pretty high quality pictures(these are crunched to around 50kb as well).

<font size="5">9 BAY</font>

<font size="5">First fish of the day</font>

<font size="5">2nd and 3rd</font>

<font size="5">ALL 4 we brought home</font>

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Did the Dog catch them all or did he let you catch one?????

Everything looks Nice

Tinhorn

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
I'm getting hungry just looking at those fish! That cam takes some nice pics! Hack that baby up and get it in a tree!!

Lew

Reaction score
Talk about living in a dream world, you are such a lucky guy.  Someday I am going to get in my truck and drive over there just to see the place.  I too just got my D370 and now am waiting for my board from Hamiltoe to complete my first digital camera.  It is amazing how far we have come in putting these trail cameras together.  I have learned a lot from you guys.  Before I started building trail cameras I knew very little about electronics but with all the input from the forum I am amazing myself.  Lew  

coyotebandit

Reaction score
That first ones a postcard, right? Those are some nice trout, know wonder the bears like it so much up there!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Taunting us with those pictures.

They are incredible. Oh yeah, nice fish too.

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice fish.  Beautiful pictures.

Now what do you do for a living.  Looks like hunt and fish.

What a way to live?

bat

Reaction score
I starting to "dislike" this guy even more.  Darn some people are so "lucky".  lol, nice pictures dave.  I got to get me one of those cameras!  Anybody wanta volunteer to wire one for me?  :smile-big-blue:  bat

Lew

Reaction score
******,  Steve is finalizing his testing and will have some for sale in the near future.  He has a refresh of 5-10 minutes ready to go and now is designing a circuit that is closer to 2hrs for use with the D370 and other similar digital cameras.  I have had great results using his 35mm board and can't wait to get the refresh version.. Lew

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Man what a beautiful place. I need to move up there. Good fish and pics.

buckmarkhnter

Reaction score
nice pics.  You sure live in a beautiful area.  I used your first pic for wallpaper.  Thanks

shufigo

Reaction score
OK Dave, now that's enough!! The first couple shots were nice, and it was all in fun.  Now you're showing a deep, wide mean streak. Photos like that should only be in books, or advertising brochures for camps that we know we'll never afford!!  Man I hope you realize what an unbelievably beautiful place you live in.

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
What did I hear??  JHP camp out at Dave's place??  That's what I thought I heard.:7-bouncin:

Todd

Rufus

Reaction score
He's just pushin the wool up our leg. There ain't really no place  like that. I saw stuff like that in Chattanooga where ya just poke your mug thru a hole in a picture and a guy takes a picture for $1.39. What a joker!!

davered1

Reaction score
We went back again this morning, left town at 5AM ,we got our four again, let about 8 go and back in town before noon.

FISHING IS HOT right now!!!

Couple more pics.

Dbworld

Reaction score
Ok Dave I have my bagged pack...I just need directions.

The trout are a smaller than here in the Great Lakes.....but the scenery......

One more thing.  Looks like you need to buy another d370 to put out in the woods.....since you are using this one for fish pics!!

Of course I'm going fishing off So California and Mexico next week.  All my d-370s get to go too!!!!

(Edited by Dbworld at 8:13 pm on June 7, 2002)

(Edited by Dbworld at 8:14 pm on June 7, 2002)

davered1

Reaction score
second D-370 showed today. My wife seen my fishing pics and is trying to scaffle on to one of my digis.

WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!

woodsman

Reaction score
Your just going to have to buy her one ,Then when she looses it HEHE  you can build another cam :smile-big-blue:

Dbworld

Reaction score
Actually for the money....I am very impressed with the d370. Even outside the game cam application.   Plus the battery thing is a huge perk.  My sony takes just as nice pics, but sucks through that rechargable lithium so fast it's not funny.

I'm probably going to buy the upraded d-370 (d-380) soon (and will naturally have to modify it) to use as my personal and game camera.  Might just have to sell the Sony.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom