Took The Family Scouting Today 8-6-18

SoCalB3AST

Reaction score
This year looks to be a good year cant wait to get this season started...bucks.jpg2 bucks.jpg2 does.jpglil buck.jpgnice herd.jpg

Revo2811

Reaction score
Looks good what zone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MQ

Reaction score
Thanks for posting.

Revo2811

Reaction score
Look at gdog trying to get info lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGDog

Reaction score
No... not trying to get info... I just like finding out if my hunches/intuition are correct.

Actually from looking at the pics my first thought was D14. But... his avatar pic looks like D13 to me or maybe backside of D11 (since he's Lancaster-based). So the D13 / Frazier Mtn guess started to seem more plausible considering the way the environment looks in the pics. Don't think I've seen anywhere in D11 that has tall trees with that amount of fern-like ground-cover in-between them. And certainly not that damn flat. But... there's a lot of D11 I haven't seen so ya never know.

SoCalB3AST

Reaction score
Your correct my avatar is d11 an lockwood is where i found bucks

canamrider07

Reaction score
SoCal, Have you hiked from Admore Meadows Campground down through Fish Cyn to Cienaga Campground? I used to hike from Cienaga up through Fish Canyon and would see some nice deer in the off season. I never made it all the way to Admore Meadows.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
I have seen area like that in D11 and D14, very woodsy plenty of bowls and Flats. I could swear Pics 1, 4 & 5 are in the Wrightwood area, the road the goes from Lyle creek up and over to Lupine. so sad they let that road die.
Maybe too much info here

Last edited:

m57jager

Reaction score
Why are you guys trying to figure out another guys hunting spot that he went out and put the work in for. He was good enough to put up some cool pics of some bucks on the internet and numbers of others will see this thread. if it were me I wouldn't put a single pic up after reading this. Not going to be too much fun to read when nobody puts pics up anymore. Rather than blasting spots over the internet, keep it too yourself and get out there and scout. I've had spots that took years to find and it sucks

canamrider07

Reaction score
I doubt socalb3 posted pictures of where he is going to hunt. Lockwood, Frazier Mtn, is no secret spot. That is why I chimed in on where I thought the location is, he's not hunting there????

Top Bottom