Took the wife and mom out fishing

upperEA

Reaction score
Well I thought my wife might take the if you can't beat them join them out look if I took her fishing. She had a great time between her and my mom they lost five and caught two my wife landed a 15 pounder that I am going to get mounted for her being it was the first fish she has ever caught in her life. My mom on the other hand can't wait to get out again. She has been down in the dumps a little latley so I thought this may cheer her up, I was right as rain, the grin on her face when we got back in was worth the price of a hundred boats. She wants to go tomarrow according to her she is going to get back a hold of the big one she lost tonight and land him this time
Anyway it was a great time and the wife said she wants to drive the boat more than catch the fish so my plan worked out well after all

bigdaddyk

Reaction score
It sounds like you had a good time after all. It looks like she out fished you on this trip.....

upperEA

Reaction score
I was only the caption/deck hand on this trip It was way to fun watching the two try and land these big salmon.

MIBowhunter

Reaction score
Upper,

Your hooked up now, the wife and Mm having a ball, now they can't team up and complain when your fishing all the time except when you don't take them!

MIB

LeeChul

Reaction score
And you have a driver now, so you shout, "follow that channel" over your shoulder, and cast at the same time. Sounds like fun..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom