Tools for sale

sportyg

Solus,

I haven't taken any photos of those items yet. To many things to post as items. I have porter cable belt sander only used twice a P.C. router mod 101or 103, that has never been used Sander cost about 200 router was 135 + bits, skill 7 1/2" saw, Black & Decker saws all, Marco snake the one with the drill type motor been use about four times That alone cost $399.00. Just to name a few things. I'm open on the prices. All in all I have 8000 + tied up in tools I est. Both my generator and air compressor were stolen but I still have all my tools. The only thing I'm keeping is my small box and jack w stands. I was thinking it could all go for $1500.00 If one person wants it all. I'll peace it out but it will have to just be just me and whom ever agreeing on prices as I go. If your looking for any one type of tool let me know and I'll check to see if I have it.

sportyg

Solus,

I haven't taken any photos of those items yet. To many things to post as items. I have porter cable belt sander only used twice a P.C. router mod 101or 103, that has never been used Sander cost about 200 router was 135 + bits, skill 7 1/2" saw,skill 1/2 drive drill, Black & Decker saws all, Marco snake the one with the drill type motor been use about four times That alone cost $399.00. Pneumatic 1/2" impact wrench, drill, 3/8 rachet may have a 1/4 or 1/2" as well not sure, palm sander. Just to name a few things. I'm open on the prices. All in all I may have 8000 + tied up in tools I est. Both my generator and air compressor were stolen but I still have all my tools. The only thing I'm keeping is my small box and jack w stands. I was thinking it could all go for $1500.00 If one person wants it all. I'll peace it out but it will have to just be just me and whom ever agreeing on prices as I go. If your looking for any one type of tool let me know and I'll check to see if I have it.

I'll see about posting up a few photos in the next day or two.

sportyg

Your right don't have one both my generator & compressor where stolen back in July 2010.

If you need any hose or pneumatic tools for it those I still have...If your using it for a job site I have about 300' of extention cords.

Last edited:

sportyg

Sorry Solus, don't have one. Most of my tool are for carpentry or auto work...Took some photos yesterday of some of my tools. There are not the best I've taken. Took them in bright sunlight on the tailgate of my truck.100_1831.jpg
100_1840.jpg100_1828.jpg100_1837.jpg100_1834.jpg100_1829.jpg100_1841.jpg
BrittGSP818, The snake was sold right before u posted sorry about that would rather someone from here had it..

The tool boxes are not dented as it looks just shadows from the railing. I did put a new coat of paint on them however.

Last edited:

Top Bottom