Totally off subject-But I wanted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehairlessone

Reaction score
I know this is completely unrelated but here goes. I am the president of the local bow club. We are doing 2 raffles right now that are really great! I just wanted to make sure that you guys got a chance at it. I feel like I know  alot of you on here!

Here is the deal: We have two raffles. The first one is a double bull popup hunting blind(value $400)  on the other raffle. We have a new PSE Nova OR $150 your choice. Tickets are $5 for 6 or $1 each.

Here is a link to our site!Big Bend Bowhunters

Email if you are interested. Sorry if I am out of line by putting this on here.

rick

thehairlessone

Reaction score
I know this is completely unrelated but here goes. I am the president of the local bow club. We are doing 2 raffles right now that are really great! I just wanted to make sure that you guys got a chance at it. I feel like I know  alot of you on here!

Here is the deal: We have two raffles. The first one is a double bull popup hunting blind(value $400)  on the other raffle. We have a new PSE Nova OR $150 your choice. Tickets are $5 for 6 or $1 each.

Here is a link to our site!Big Bend Bowhunters

Email if you are interested. Sorry if I am out of line by putting this on here.

rick

tomtruck

Reaction score
sounds fun, our local archery shop has one coming up in 2 months, the owner takes very good care of me so i am donating a homebrewed camera as a prize as well, just an idea..Tom

tomtruck

Reaction score
sounds fun, our local archery shop has one coming up in 2 months, the owner takes very good care of me so i am donating a homebrewed camera as a prize as well, just an idea..Tom

thehairlessone

Reaction score
On these raffles you dont have to be present to win or anything. But, on the day of the shoot we do a big raffle with a bunch of items. You do have to be present for this one. I have already got 3 hog hunts to give away and many many other neat things!

I am going to donate a camera too.

rick

thehairlessone

Reaction score
On these raffles you dont have to be present to win or anything. But, on the day of the shoot we do a big raffle with a bunch of items. You do have to be present for this one. I have already got 3 hog hunts to give away and many many other neat things!

I am going to donate a camera too.

rick

Arrowhead

Reaction score
How Many tickets are you selling for the blind and the bow?

I like these type things, that support a good cause. But I kinda also like
to know about what the odds are.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
How Many tickets are you selling for the blind and the bow?

I like these type things, that support a good cause. But I kinda also like
to know about what the odds are.

thehairlessone

Reaction score
there is no real way to know. I would basically just be happy if we sold 500 on each raffle. Even if we sell a 1000 on each you still have great odds!

rick

thehairlessone

Reaction score
there is no real way to know. I would basically just be happy if we sold 500 on each raffle. Even if we sell a 1000 on each you still have great odds!

rick

thehairlessone

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still selling these tickets. It is getting closer to the drawing, sept.22

let me know if you want some. I got the blind the other day and it is awesome!

rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom