Toyota goes 1,2 and not a peep from you necks?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Where is the turn left crowd? Toyota takes their first race and not a word here?

pbrdog

Reaction score
It's no surprise. Toyota kicks ass! I'll stop buyin' em when I start having problems with em. But I just don't see that happening.

Freedivr2

Reaction score
It's easy to be humble when you KNOW yer good................no need to brag here..........

(I've owned nothing but Toyota trucks since 1981. Sold my first 2 not because they were worn out, just got bored with lookin @ the same hood after 10 years.......). I'm drivin a Tundra, the wife a Lexus 350ES.

Quote by 4WD magazine a couple years back........."Toyota trucks are simply bulletproof". Nuff said....

dampfoot

Reaction score
My 16 year old Toyota truck(pre-tacoma-it was just a pickup then) is still running and I will keep it another 16 if it keeps running. They are sure proud of the new ones though.

foulshot

Reaction score
I think little Busch could drive a john deere to victory lane, the kids got a ton of talent and he knows it. Don't worry though, them Hendrick boys will be back in the winners circle soon.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Foulshot covered it. It ain't about the ride. People root for drivers. Jr fans would follow him if he drove a Mitsubishi.

Tank

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dampfoot @ Mar 14 2008, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My 16 year old Toyota truck(pre-tacoma-it was just a pickup then) is still running and I will keep it another 16 if it keeps running. They are sure proud of the new ones though.[/b]
I had one also....3.0...kept it for ten years and 150k miles....only problem I ever had was a blown head gasket.

I switched to a full size Chevy Z71. Because I got tired of lookin at the same hood for ten years. Plus I wanted a larger interior, larger bed, more power, power locks, power windows, shift on the fly 4x4.

I love my Silverado....rides like a cadillac. I would consider a Tundra in the future.

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
Toyota makes great cars. I've had several. No complaints here.
I've been driving a Nissan 4x4 Pathfinder for 10 years.
Sweet ride. Goes everywhere.
Ditto on Kyle. That kid's on fire.

nwtfhunter

Reaction score
I saw that on sportscenter and thought good for toys.... But for the life of me I cant figure out why anyone would want to watch a car go around in cirlcles ???? That just boars the hell out of me... I think most watch it for the crashes....

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't watch it lap for lap. Except maybe Daytona or Talledaga.
I put it on and watch the start, take a peek here and there and then watch the last ten laps.
Formula 1? Now that's boring.
The night races are more fun to watch.
Plus I have an excuse to grab dinner and a beer and just veg.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
I don't follow the left-turners, but I did happen to see the win on a news show. While I usually take my Ranger to the hunting field;
My Toyota Yaris will do anything a Lamborghini will do..but just a little slower.

In fact it will easily do any speed limit I'll see, so I will save tickets with it over the Lambo..plus I will prbably save $ 260K in
original costs..!

foulshot

Reaction score
Chevy 1,2,3 today. RCR took all three spots. Can't say I'm disappointed to see Harvick put "Smoke" in the wall, no matter what he drives.....

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Oh!...And I forgot to add ..that my Yaris will do anything the Lambo will do..it will probably do it much better in the ice and snow of winter!

..Plus do it with much, much less insurance, fuel and maintenance costs.. LOL

jmabbott888

Reaction score
Toyota since 81, I got that beat, my 74 Chevy 1/2 ton has been on the road since 74 when dad bought it new, only problem is I can't afford to feed it at 3.45 a gallon lol.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom