Trail Cam Symbols

Richard Webb

Reaction score
My method:

I open Windows Paint twice with the rack of symbols loaded in the first, and my schematic in the second.  Then use the "Box" to select a symbol, and copy (not cut) it over to the schematic.  Then paste it, and drag it into position.  I draw all lines at right angles to make it look neat.  Oh yeah, get rid of as much white background as possible for the final picture.  Also, complete circuits down to sub-sections can be added to your rack of symbols.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi Richard,
Thanks for the tip.  I like the clean look of your schematics better than the ones I made with Windraft.

Where did you locate that picture - Is it a scan from a book?

Archilochus

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Arch - That rack of symbols was e-mailed to me by another ham while working on my next trail cam project. That one will be a Remote Slows Scan Television Station (RSST). I never thought of it, but I guess you're right about scanning in stuff from a library book. I also use the Windows Paint program for my MicroDEM terrain visualizations that will be used for line of sight VHF Radio communication with the remote station.  I'm in the flood plain of the local reservoir, so it should be an easy shot.  

Top Bottom