Trail Camera insurance

JB

Reaction score
Hello, I bought a Cam Trakker before I found this great site and read somewhere on here that people where having there cameras insured under their home owner's insurance awfully cheap. What to you tell the insurance agent you have? Just a $500 camera or a heat sensing camera that is left in the woods all year long? What do you pay for the extra coverage? Thanks for your help!!!

T

the hairless one

i talked to my guy last week after my cam was stolen and after he checked with his people they said they would insure if i got any more for $1.50 for each hundred of coverage/no deductable.

I hope you get it BEFORE you put it out. I didnt and i got ripped. I was going to go up and get it last week before i knew it was stolen.

Dbworld

Reaction score
is that $1.50 per 100 only if it's on your property?

TmKarren

Reaction score
What are you telling them?  That it's just a camera, or a game camera?  That it's on your property?  What do you tell them??   Anyone who has done this, please fill us in.  Thank you.   I would like to have insurance before it's to late.

:jaw-drop:

(Edited by TmKarren at 11:49 am on Jan. 17, 2002)

T

the hairless one

nope i told them everything right up front. Friends private property and everything. $1.50 per year for each hundred.

At first they said they wouldnt and we kinda argued over the phone for about 20 minutes and then he said he would call and check. He  called the underwriter and they said they would cover it no matter where it is and he said they would even cover a homemade one. But he said they might only pay the loss once and then not renew the added policy

Latest Posts

Top Bottom