Travel Routes

Widux

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going back to AK in July and taking the canada route cause i have to stop in Winnipeg to see some folks.
I have traveled Winnipeg--Saskatoon-by going on #1 to Portage and then taking #16 to Neepawa -Yorkton-Saskatoon and i have also gone on #1 to Regina and then taken #11 to saskatoon. my question is -Which route would you guys suggest? I'm not in a big hurry BUT do want to get going and make some time whilst in the most populated parts of the trip. Thanks for any input.

Surveyor

I don't think there is much difference either way. However road Construction is a pain. If you go to http://www.highwayconditions.com/mb.htm it should let you know what's happening on the Manitoba part of your trip. Welcome to our part of the world and remember when driving --Rubber side down !!

Widux

Went North on #1--ok but some construction--came home on #16--Real nice country BUT Flat--Had a nice stk sand in russle ditto a couple of Blues--made better time as traffic was nada.

Top Bottom