Tresspasser pics

Bob R

Reaction score
The cam caught this guy looking over one of my stands.  Should have been looking the other way.  It is not me, or my 17 year old son.  I think I know who it is, though.   Smile, you're on Candid Camera!!

He is probably saying "Hmmm, might just have to try this stand sometime."

Steve Jo

Reaction score
LMAO!

God that is too cool!  Is your piece private or public?

Nice pics!

Bob R

Reaction score
We own 125 acres of land in N. Ark.  The Ark Game and Fish Commission has authorized a purple posting paint to be used to post property.  Every tree on the perimiter of my property has purple paint on it, plus posted signs on the gates.

Steve Jo

Reaction score
WOW!

So this guy is a bonafide tresspasser?!

That is too damn cool!  too bad you cant get a shot of his face.

So you have an idea of who he is?  Friend. relative, or??

Might be interesting to give him a pic and see what he does <G>

gizz

Reaction score
Way to go Bob R!

At least he didn't steal it...

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I wouldn't think a tresspasser would be wearing blaze Orange. This guy is selective on which laws he breaks.
Looks heavily armed. Rifle and is that a pistol on his hip???

BobR >> That's the stand in the background of that monster Arkansas buck isn't it?

quackmaster

Reaction score
Yep, that looks familiar. Here in Arkansas, I've even had a guy walk by my stand while I was in it! We've got purple paint slopped everywhere. You talk about furious.
Beleive it or not, my uncle even caught the same guy in one of our stands a year or so later!  We've turned him in twice to no avail.

I know it wouldn't be safe, but I think if I were gonna tresspass, I would wanna be in stealth mode and not wear orange.  Maybe I would be a shot trespasser then.  I'll stay on my own side of the fence.

Steve Jo

Reaction score
I think a picture of a tresspasser is better than pic of 2 10 points locked together at first dawn with a doe standing watching them and a cougar in a tree waiting to jump on the doe's back!  Tho that pic would run a close second  :roll-eyes-fade-in:

Bob R

Reaction score
Arrowhead,

Yep, it is the same stand that I got the monster buck pics from a couple of months ago.

The property line is just about ~75 yards behind the ladder stand.  Probably slipped over to see if the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.  I'm sure he was deer hunting, and wondering around during the middle of the day.  Definitely looks like he has a pistol on.  I carry my Glock 22 or 27 with me any time I am in the woods.

I wish the date feature was working. It quit a month or so ago, and I changed the battery hoping it would fix the problem (Owl, round switch).  Guess not.  I do know that this film was put in the cam on Nov 6th.  Gonna take the cam up probably by the end of December, maybe I can get the date feature working before next season.

Right now, I am probably not going to start any crap with him.  I'll just keep the pics and see what happens.  These were number 2 & 3 on the roll, and the roll was not all taken last weekend.  So, he hasn't been back, at least not in front of the camera.  Maybe he didn't like what he saw, and won't be back.  I have 2 cams out right now, I'll know if he returns.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The woods has eyes. Nice catch Bob. If your stands disappear you at least have somewhere to start. Only problem is if you confront the clown he'll know you have cams out.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 But if he knows you have cams out it may be enough to keep him away! hehe

Fubar

Reaction score
One pic is worth a thousand words.         Fubar

Latest Posts

Top Bottom