Trouble posting pic

BDOG

Reaction score
I have the size down But when I preview it dosn't show the pic. Can someone please tell me how to post a pic in a post. Thanks BDOG

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
hello BDOG,

How are you trying to post a pic. Are you attaching the pic to the post or are you posting a image link to the pic?

BigDaddyB

Reaction score
I have previously posted photos using a Kodak CD, that loads the frames I like onto the C drive. When I click the browse, I open the frame from the C file, then hit submit, and I have been successful.
However, I just used Costco's CD picture, which is different than Kodak, and I tried multiple times last night without success to load the frames I chose.
The post shows a box saying attached image, but no image. I could use any tips on doing this also.

I just tried uploading on the test area, no luck there either. An error message appears telling me that the system cannot upload this type of file.
Costco uses Cannon picture CD software, I have resized the files using this software, before going to the test area to try there.
As I stated previously, using the Kodak picture CD's I have posted several photos during the past few months.
What is the difference, why won't these new photos load? Please Help!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
BigDaddyB,

You can only load pics with the file extensions of .jpg, .gif. & .png. If the Costco software uses other file formats it won't work. Look at the end of the pic file name for the extension. Something like mypic.jpg or mypic.gif etc.

BigDaddyB

Reaction score
I checked the files, they are in fact jpg files. If you look at the forum "the Babies are Here" in flushers etc. you will see that the photos I tried to post have a little red x in a box in the attached document. The files are very large also. I tried to resize the files down, but what happens is after I click the browse, the file seems to be ready to upload, I then click submit and it takes forever to finish, and when it does, a note comes up that this type of file cannot upload.
I didn't have this much resistance using the Kodak picture CD, I have posted several photos in the past. Any additional tips will be appreciated. Thanks for the reply!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
How large are the files? 150k is max and this is in the tutorial. If the file is bigger you won't be able to load the pic.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom