Troutt Opener

docramo

Reaction score
Going up to Mammoth for the Sierra trout season opener on Sat. Staying @ Motel 6. Anyone else going to fish the area

TwoShot

Reaction score
I'll be a the Crowley zoo over the weekend. We will be in that 23' Trophy at the outside end of the dock. Stop and say hi if you're over that way.

Greg

Reaction score
You better believe, I'll be there. I'll be fishing in the Bridgeport reservior and the east walker river. I'm leaving friday morning and staying as long as it takes to find ol' general. Time to see what kind of winter damage the house has recieved. A frame roofs are always fun to play on, I just love replacing the shingles that have been ripped off. LOL.

docramo

Reaction score
TwoShot and Greg
Good luck fishing....hope you catch a giant trout. May fish Crowley on Sun. but will probably ride the snowmobile to Lake Mary on Sat. to Ice fish.

docramo

Reaction score
Just got back yesterday...lot's of wind snow and fish
Fished @ Lake Mary thru the ice on Sat. with fish to 2lbs.
Convict on Sun. with many caught and released.
Alot of snow on Mon. AM so back to the Barn
How did everyone else do?

TwoShot

Reaction score
Great weekend at Crowley . Real windy on Friday, stayed in the trailer and drank alot. Saturday and Sunday the weather was fantastic. We had six in our party, the guys went out in the morning and all had limits in 2 1/2 hours. Took the girls out after lunch, they limited in 1 1/2 hours. We had a great fish fry than night. Sunday morning four of us went back out for a couple hours and picked up another dozen. We had five fish over 2 1/2 pounds, great trip. I left my boat at the dock for the month of May, if any of you are up there during that time, look me up.

Greg

Reaction score
I ended up fishing at Twin Lakes (Bridgeport). Saturday the wind was blowing like mad, but I still managed to get my limit. It took me close to 5 hours to limit out. My buddy didn't fare so well he only managed to get two fish. Sunday the weather was much nicer and the fishing was the same. Monday rocked I'll try and post a picture of the hogd my Dad and I caught. The 9 fish we caught wieghed out at about 32 lbs.(not a fish story)

Twoshot, are you staying at Crowley lake for the whole month. If so I will definately come lookin' for you.

TwoShot

Reaction score
DAND there the weekend of 10 - 11
I will be there the next two weekends

Top Bottom