Trump or Hillary

dustin ray

Reaction score
Whats the vib in your neck of the woods neighbors friends co workers whats your gut filling ?

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Trump, but I don't think it will matter Hilary has the college in ca, big number to over come ?

Common Sense

Reaction score
In my neck of the woods it will be a landslide for Trump; but my neck of the woods don't got as many votes as SoCal or the Bay Area. So I expect to see Madam President.

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
I want Trump, but unfortunately, we all know, it is going to be the opposite

dustin ray

Reaction score
Obummer bet Romney by 2291797 votes in 2012 CA has a population of 29000000 with around 38% republicans that about 11000000 so it can happen
obummer 6493924 votes
Romney 4202127 votes
dif 2291797 votes
its possible

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
You Know that's right who would have ever though Obummer would get elected for the second time? Freaking no one I knew! so if Obummer can do it, freaking Trump Can Also!!! RA RA Go Go
The Best we all can do is Vote, Have a cold one and watch the show OK a couple Cold ones

Last edited:

dustin ray

Reaction score
Big party tonight for Trump tacos and beer if killery win its menudo and taquila and a 45

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
OK I'm Off to support my candidate!!!!!!Ra Ra Shisk Kum Ba

Mlindsay

Reaction score
Never Trump.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Common Sense

Reaction score
My parents are voting for Hillary. I wish they were still alive so I could talk them out of it.

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
My parents are voting for Hillary. I wish they were still alive so I could talk them out of it.
Aint that some truth C.S. ! You always have something good to say . Half of my living relatives are voting Billary. I am thinking that Bill and Hill have a moving truck at the ready to move the stuff that they were not able to take from the White House during their first go around. Way back then, most of the stuff that they looted ( from OUR White House ) they had to bring back after being caught . Isnt that pathetic ? Look it up , its true. The rest of it they had to finally give money for it , only after getting lawyers to make a settlement for the items . woa .... yea .... go Hillary : / ....... I'm only saying "go Hillary" so that I don't end up being dead from a suspected suicide ....... like a lot of other non supporters have...

BOW

Last edited:

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
What Just Happened? Great that Trump won but what happened with the props, Billons of dollars in BS Taxes approved?

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Well at least we know Hilary is a good loser!
hillary a good loser.jpg

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately it was voted for by the people and just like all these other BS taxes and SIN taxes we will have to live and deal with them.

MariotheBarber

Reaction score
I can't believe the boneheads in this state let prop 63 pass.. well I can believe it, but g'damn..... Time to start stockpiling again

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think is going to challenge any of this?

Top Bottom