• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Trying to post a new thread

Brnsvllyjohn

Ok it worked that time. Earlier this morning I could not post a new thread. Maybe it was something I did or maybe I had a bad internet connection. Who knows?

djbaxter

Support
Admin
I am still working on the back end configuring various features. This may slow down page loads a bit at certain times and that may time you out.

Also working on configuring the server itself which might have the same effect.

Apologies for the inconvenience. If you do get a specific error message, please post it or send it along via Contact us

Brnsvllyjohn

It was a long post and I edited it a couple of times. It probably took too long and it just went away. I do not recall an error code that said I was timed out. I have seen that error code before on other forums. I just got the timed out error code while logging in this time but I got logged in anyway.

djbaxter

Support
Admin
We have had to institute a firewall to defend against a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack from hundreds of sources in China. That is allowing us to stay online but it also does slow things down a bit, normally just a few seconds, maybe 10 seconds.

Top Bottom