Trying To Post My First Pics

woodseye

Reaction score
I've got my pics scanned-at72dpi-I'm on webshots.com-where do I bracket the email address with the and how does it know what pic to send? Do I add this to web address? I've got to be really close to makin this happen. Just computer dumb I guess.

woodseye

(Edited by woodseye at 1:17 am on Jan. 15, 2002)

Gun Docc

Reaction score
woodseye,

try this:
the pic has to be posted on the net somewhere.
you've got that part.
next go to the place you got the pic's stored and click on the pic you want to display on the forum.

Then just copy the pics addy (to do this , right click the pic you want to know the url for then click on properties. you can see the url addy so highlight it then right click again to copy the pic addy) and come back to your post here. Then it's a matter of putting in the pic addy, no spaces, and [/img ] after it.

hope this helps,

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanx Gun Docc!!! I just needed that last nudge. woodseye can finially post some pics like the big dawgs. I use a camtracker and woodswatcher cameras and got this pic this summer of this long legged 6 point.

(Edited by woodseye at 12:57 pm on Jan. 14, 2002)

(Edited by woodseye at 1:01 am on Jan. 15, 2002)

gizz

Reaction score
That's a nice pic Woodseye and a very bright date stamp. Just curious is this the camtrakker or woodswatcher? Either way it puts out nice pics. keep em coming

TmKarren

Reaction score
Nice Picture.  Nice and bright.  Another easy way is to right click on the picture.  then right click on copy shortcut on the menu that pops up.  then come back here.  right click on your post.  Hit paste.  there it is then you need just need the imgs'.  just another fast way.

(Edited by TmKarren at 8:23 am on Jan. 13, 2002)

(Edited by TmKarren at 8:25 am on Jan. 13, 2002)

woodseye

Reaction score
I want to thank Gun Docc-Archilochus-Passthru for the help in learning to post pics. It was easier to get the pics than to get them to this forum(for me). To answer gizz... any pics I post will be time stamped on bottom right(Samsung Maxima 33S) date & time stamped on bottom left(Olympus Infinity Mini DLX). I am using 800 spd.for nite pics so some pics will be a little washed out up close.  

(Edited by woodseye at 1:05 am on Jan. 15, 2002)

Gun Docc

Reaction score
woodseye,

nice looking pic's you got there

come on now show us some more now that you know how to do it.....hehehehe
after you get the hang of it it's simple

in the last pic , that sure is a wide racked rascal. :smile-big-blue:

Later,

Gator

Reaction score
Anyone know why I can't pull up his pics, when I move my cursor to the box with the x, it is still an arrow, it doesn't allow me to click on it.

woodseye

Reaction score
How bout a couple more shots of the last one. I had delay on 10 seconds because they were in bachelor grops and moving close together. This one stopped and posed for 3 pics(nice!)

(Edited by woodseye at 1:15 am on Jan. 15, 2002)

(Edited by woodseye at 2:30 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

woodseye

Reaction score
I am sorry for all the problems viewing pics. I think its all straight now. Can anybody see a noticible difference between the olympus(date stamp on left) and the samsung(date stamp on right) pics I'm submitting? Thanks to everyone for there help!!!!!

woodseye

Fubar

Reaction score
woodseye  Nice buck pics! Very clear. I guess those are from last summer.                Thanx            Fubar

Dbworld

Reaction score
Nice pics from the Samsung.  I have one I just haven't been able to figure out how to modify yet.  Now I want to get it done even more.  I'm sending pics of the samsung's gut to Jaggermax tonight and hopefully he can help me out.  If so I'll post the modifications on my site.  

woodseye

Reaction score
Yes these pics are from early Sept. 2001. Dbworld I think your going to like the samsung. Bright flash-bright date stamp-and good pic quality.This buck never used this run anymore. We moved the cam and got him 1 time again and he quit on that run also. Boy are they wary. 2 more nice bucks followed this buck and the cam got both of them also(love them quick delays when they travel together!).

Later woodseye

T

the hairless one

HELP!! I cant get mine to work. I went to one of your guys post with a pic and pushed edit and then i did mine the same way but the picture isnt coming up. It has the pictures address and the other stuff but no pic.

What am i doing wrong??

Top Bottom