Trying to post some of my pics

Gator

Reaction score
The reason the pic of the eight point is blurry is that is the night that we had rain and snow and I guess the glass was frosted over.  There is a hole in the fence there and 3 scrapes on each side of the fence. I got some pics of nice 8 point last year that had white spots on his left hind quarter, no pics of him so far this year. the 6 point in the food plot has white patches on both front legs,side , and his rump.

homer

Reaction score
Gator, You have some nice deer there.that one buck looks like it has head lights for eyes.

Gator

Reaction score
Thanks guys, have 3 cams out in the woods now, can't wait to get the film developed. The bucks here are just starting to move, we have a late rut here in west fl. Our season goes almost all the way through February counting muzzle loading season. Hopefully I will start getting some real nice buck pics

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Kewl pics gator. Are those white spotted deer piebald deer? That pic of the buck walking broadside in the grass is really good with the grass for background.

Gator

Reaction score
Yes I guess they would be classified as piebald deer, I will have to get a pic of the 8 point piebald that I got several pics of last year on here. I call him the Appoloosa Buck because he looks like and Appoloosa Horse on his hind quarter.

woodseye

Reaction score
Nice pics Gator! Liked the white spotted one. You make me a little jealous.....up here in maine its snowing the deer are down in the yards eating cedar and the snow is to deep to walk in any more(snowshoeing ain't my cup of tea) And you talk about still being able to hunt. Good Pics.

woodseye

Latest Posts

Top Bottom