Turkey Calls

firemedjoe

Reaction score
Yes iam thinking about buying a custom slate call,what is a good slate call for the money also i use a M.A.D Super aluminator . Hope you can help

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
I am sure you are going to get plenty of different opinions on this question, and every hunter has their own "favorite", so, I will put my two cents in. CODY!! Rated number 1 in an NWTF calling competion of calls this year. You can check them out at http://www.codyturkeycalls.com, they are made here in Pennsylvania, and they are great people to deal with. Bill has a range of calls from between around 35.00-75.00. I have the 35.00 call, and have called in plenty of turkeys with it. He also puts out a video for around 10.00, and is very educational, as well as entertaining. I don't work for them, I am just an extremely satisfied customer. Check out their website if you get a chance.

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I'll second the Cody,  maybe it's a PA thing.  I have one of their glass calls and they are sweet sounding.

Possum

Reaction score
Russell Lynch also makes a good glass and slate.  He won some of the call categories this year at the Nationals.  Bud and Betty is his call company.  Tony Reynolds also does a great job.  He has pioneered some of the call making techniques that a bunch of guys now use.  There are a lot of calls that are good.  I have found that as long as it is a well made call most will call turkeys.  

Top Bottom