turkey guide info?

Tom Petterson

Reaction score
I am looking for a turkey huntig guide in or around the sac foothill area. I don't want to fork out big $. I only want to spend about $150-$250. I don't need a big bird just a bird. I thought that there was a guide at lake Amador but i can't find him. He was at the NWTF dinner in Elk grove . If you know who I am talking about please post the phone #.I am not just looking for that guide specifically any guide you know of would be great. Any names ,phone#, and price info would be great thanks.

(Edited by Tom Petterson at 7:51 pm on April 20, 2002)

wildlifedesigner

Reaction score
If you talk/call the people at the marina there, I am sure they know him. I remember talking to them about turkey hunting there. "Great Area" Good luck: Bryan

Drake Slayer

Reaction score
Call the concessions at lake Amador. He works there and his parents run it. If I remember his name I'll post it.
Bruce Lockhart. There you go.

(Edited by Drake Slayer at 1:42 pm on April 20, 2002)

Tom Petterson

Reaction score
Thanks for his name. I found the phone # and I called but they said to call back. Has anybody gone with Bruce Lochart or heard anything about his hunts? Dose anybody know of any other guides in the foothills?:laser-shoot:

I talked to Bruce and I will be hunting with him sunday morning so wish me luck.

(Edited by Tom Petterson at 6:51 pm on April 23, 2002)

Tom Petterson

Reaction score
I went hunting and had a great time. The birds didn't do what they should have done but i got a bird so I cant complain. It was a young bird with about a 5'' beard. Looks like I will get to eat some turkey.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 The real question is if you learned anything from him while you were out,Im sure you did,Congrats !!

Top Bottom