turkey is done way kooooool

oneshothunter

Reaction score
my bird is done and picking up on friday man im way happy pictures to come soon ..... ok friday

SDHNTR

Reaction score
That is awesome! Where did you kill him and who did the work?

oneshothunter

Reaction score
That is awesome! Where did you kill him and who did the work? SDHNTR the tom was taken in the hills of hayward of all places Ihave a buddy with some land and he told me one day to try it and thats what I got lol last yr there was over 100 birds on any given day this yr.. we are only seeing 10 to 15 birds and none where as big or bigger I never took a shot because I only wanted a bird if bigger I dont shoot them just to shoot lol i got lots of film lol and pictures as for my taxi guy hes a very nice guy that has done lots of my heads he does it out of love and works on them on his days off he a cop by day and hunter/ taxi man the rest of the time

Kentuck

Reaction score
Nice bird. Gotta love those red, white and blue heads!

oneshothunter

Reaction score
thanks guys im pumped now how to ask the wife where in the house can i put it lol

huntnfool13

Reaction score
Very nice gobbler. That mount looks great. My guess, she'll say the garage.

oneshothunter

Reaction score
hunt i got the ok for in the house lol the house is mine lol as for the place in the house lol well so far we have a 2 story and overlooking the livin room is a ledge that might be home for the bird lol hes the deal .. the base is 35.5 long and wide and 33.0 tall base to tip of fan lol the bird is large my taxi guy told me today it is his best hes done so far and seein it up close man i cant wait to get it home lol it dont fit in the front of my dodge 2500 truck and its to large for the wifes car so next week we brake out the enclosed trailer lol to bring it home ok yes it will fit in the back of the truck lol but im likin the way the bird looks taken it on the freeway @65 mph might mess the look up a bit lol so we wait till next week to get the bird lol

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom