Turkey Pics

max

Reaction score
Here they are.. not the greatest, but I know when they show up..around 4:00 everyday.This is to easy:smile-big-blue:

(Edited by max at 9:56 pm on Dec. 22, 2001)

max

Reaction score
Knobby,
 I have my camera set on auto flash.The problem is as you can see from the pictures is if their is something (like the saplings) to close to the lens you geta bad flashback which makes the photo washed out look'in..Another topic disscussed on these boards but I'll never learn :nope-blue:

Rob

Reaction score
Nice pictures,  I've got some turkey pictures also.  You might want to clear some of that brush to get a clearer shot.  Also I would try to raise the hight of the camer and point it down a little more also.

MBullism

Reaction score
That one turkey looks a lot like a racoon!  Nics pics, now where is that spot exactly?

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Good pics!!! Helps me to see pics why I am waiting for season to open.I can't wait.

:bounce-aqua:

bikehike

Reaction score
These pics are from my yard and I'm standing on my porch taking pictures with my digital. I don't have any from my gamecam yet but I think I'm going to set a couple out and see if I can get closer pics. I would love to get a full struttin Tom on one of my cams!! ;-). Here's the link,

http://community.webshots.com/album/35326753cErhSE

MBullism

Reaction score
hey bikehike,

Check your link...  I'd love to see your pics, but this link brings me to my pics on webshots (and I think would bring anyone to their own pics if they have them on webshots)...  Not sure but I can't see.

M

jayber

Reaction score
I'll second that, goes to 'My Photos' tab actually.

MBullism

Reaction score
worked with a "cut and paste"... I saw a few wide trees that would be comfortable to sit against!  :shootin:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I love turkey pics. bikehike, I changed the links so they can be clicked on now for you so people won't have to copy and paste.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
WOW. Pretty cool being able to take pictures from you house like that.

Looks like the vermin were heading right for that nice lawn.

I could help you keep them off the grass......

Nice pics.

woodsman

Reaction score
Nice pics !  thats all i'v been getting are turkey pics ,I got to say they are not camera shy.:bounce-green:

thehairlessone

Reaction score
I wish I had a place where I could see turkey and deer out of my house! I think that would be the neatest thing!!

Rick

wapiti

Reaction score
I set up and got a couple.  Had better luck witht the cams than I did with my bow, I only got 1 this spring.

Advertisement

Top Bottom