Turkey Time!

Raully

Reaction score
So who's headed out this weekend to chase some long necks? I'll miss the opener since I'm headed to Vegas, but I'm gonna hit it hard Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully the birds are still were I left em'. Good luck Lady's and Gents. Lots of birds this year and I've seen more jakes and Long beards than last year already.

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah!
Can't wait.....

Have fun in Vegas, just got back myself...See if you can find some of my money I left.

Raully

Reaction score
Got in last night. Boy lets just say lots of Eye Candy
and empty wallet. Still a little tired, but I'm gonna get my gear ready and head out in a bit.

Raully

Reaction score
I got close. I had two Toms Gobbling away and had them coming right to me. I was trying to call them off some private property I had to hike a ways to get to the backside. I got there and scene some fresh poop. I thing they might be crossing and maybe roosting in the trees and forest bordering the private property. I had them responding right away to my mouth call and box call. What I didnt account for was the house I didnt see to the right of me behind some trees. I hear people talking and a car starting and I knew my hunt was over. The gobbles were getting closer and closer when I see the mercedes benz driving through a gate about 40 yrds from me. I waited and called about 10 minutes after they left. Damn car pasted right in front of where they should of came out of. End of story.

P.S.
I will be back, but with a game plan next time. My other area was getting burned by fire crews so plan B got screwed.

GRAYLIGHT

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait... you guy's are killing me... This weekend I'll be at it!

DWarcher

Reaction score
Junior and I doubled up this past Sunday...his had 1/2" more whiskers and better hooks; I'd have it no other way!!!

[attachment=50974:turkeydouble2comp.JPG]

Attachments

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Ok, the Jake isn't a decoy, but he was pretty funny....He'd puff up, but not go into strut! Could have been that the two dom Gobblers were close by.

Attachments

Top Bottom