Turkeys

Tinhorn

Reaction score
A friend told me he heard 2 turkeys gobble on roost last Saterday AM. This was near Rolla, Mo.

Anybody else hear any yet?

Tinhorn

(Edited by robNhood at 9:11 pm on Mar. 22, 2001)

T

Timbo

I have seen all kinds of birds this week.  I saw about 100 today, I drive all over and was on the road a lot today.  Up to 25 or so in one bunch, long beards and all.  

Have not heard one yet...

Tim...

robNhood

Reaction score
Beleive it or not, I have a ton of birds on my land and have never hunted them. I mainly bowhunt for the 4 legged ones and let the birds go by.

I have made a promise that I will head out this spring and give it a try.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Got up early over the past week end (April Fools w/e) and listened for Turks.......heard and seen NONE! (did see a flock of 10 deer tho)

The neighbor says he hears a few on the roost every once in a while but the weather has been winter like so far,   suspose to finaly get into the 70's this week so mushrooms and turks should get good B-4 long

Tinhorn

Tinhorn

Reaction score
got some movement cam pix's of turkeys in strut this week and a Conservation area worker told me the Turkeys just busted up this past week (1st week of April)

marmot

Reaction score
Last fall I saw a flock of turkeys up near Montgomery City and there was a white one in the group of about 15. Anybody see or get the white one?

marmot

Reaction score
I just heard, someone got the white turkey.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom