Two Missouri buck pics!!!

StringShooter

Reaction score
Are these the same two deer? The second one looks like a bigger spread but it's hard too tell. I didn't have a time stamp on this camera. There were other smaller bucks that I got pics of, but was trying to figure if this buck is the same one or a bigger buck that slipped by the cam.

What do you think? Is he a shooter either way?

jayber

Reaction score
StringShooter,
I'm not able to distinguish the second pic all that well, but he looks to have a nice spread.  To me, the body of the second one looks to be smaller than the first.  Whether they're shooters or not is up to you to decide.  Personally, I'd pass on the first one, but I can't tell what the second one might score to comment.  Good luck!

bigmandude

Reaction score
i tell ya what,  you let me come kill the first one, then if your still gettin pics of a big one, you'll know there were 2 of em.. how bout that,, do we have a deal???

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Stringshooter,

The 2nd buck looks to me like it's a bigger rack. But then again, you know what they say about judging racks from behind the deer. The first buck will be a goodun next year. Nice to see you have something to keep you awake on the stand.

Top Bottom