“Two pigs, one bullet”

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Nice I like the sound effects of the gun going off. Perfect spit bbq size or buzzard meat.. . Lol
Thnx 4 sharing!... tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
Good vid!
Too cool!

I feel like I just got back from a Texas hunt at the Library. Me and a buddy, 8 shots (one pig was shot twice) and 7 pigs harvested; all with bolt action rifles. I literally filled the back of my truck to the top of the bed with pigs (damn I wish I took a picture of it) I'll see if I can make the time to post the story and a few pictures. I am not officially out of this years pig tags. I will be needing to purchase some for the new season starting July. I simply cannot imagine what would have happened if we had AR 10s in our hands. I think it was 2:00 ish in the morning when we finished quartering the last one. Then clean-up, a salad, and sleep. I just got in, and I can tell you, I am a bit sleep deprived, but will be hitting the sack early tonight.

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
Coors, really!?

Yes, a salad. It was already made, had chicken in it, I was starving and needed to eat. What can I say, it was convenient, and quick, and I could get to sleep.

canamrider07

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a salad, after a day like yours I was thinking Lobster and Champagne..............I actually had a frozen "adobe chicken" power bowl Saturday Night and then went to sleep................See "three pigs, two bullets"............oh yea, and the Coors Light at the library..........notice the "Blue Mountains" ice cold........paradise...................

Last edited:

MariotheBarber

Reaction score
I’m a Coors man too, usually regular Coors but I will admit, nothing like getting back to the truck with a vest full of dove to an ice chest full of ice cold Coors Lights

Top Bottom