UNIT 16C ELK

hayden3006

Reaction score
I DREW UNIT 16C ELK OCT 18-22 I'AM TRYING TO FIND OUT A LIITLE INFO ON THIS UNIT IF ANY ONE HAS HUNTED IT IN THE LAST FEW YEARS AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME INFO OR PAST HUNT PICS
THANKS.

JOHNRYAN@BAK.RR.COM

wmidbrook

Reaction score
You're one lucky person! Congrats on a real good tag. All the 15 & 16 Gila tags are good. You'll do fine. Call a couple of wardens & biologists and they'll steer you in the right direction.

I am sworn to secrecy since a good buddy who I met on a hunt in that unit drew archery this year--his wife & son drew the same tag you have--they scout it with trail cams every year....group of 8 or 9 guys collectively share info on it--usually 1 or 2 of 'em draw every year. You really can't go too wrong if you're covering a lot of ground....you'd figure it out pretty fast.

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Let us know how you do...it's a good hunt. You can't really go wrong especially if you spend 1 or 2 days before the season starts to key in on some sign.

hank4elk

Reaction score
Good luck to you Hayden3006. That is an awesome tag to draw. I drew 44/45 ,same time 2nd rifle . I leave Sat. I have a friend who is in BC book now that he hunted 16c.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom