Up comming BDC event

Boomer

Reaction score
Any body going to the Wild West Warm up in Tehachapi on July 18-19?
Might be a little warm but Im thinking of comming down to run a couple of mutts. Claude has allways come over to this side of the hill to suport us so I figured Id come down and help if I can. Anyone know if ther is any snakes at the place the event is? And also a good place to stay on Sat night?
Boomer

maddog582

Reaction score
I heard they might have some snakes, but Claude said he would try to clear them out the day before. I just had shoulder surgery so I won't be running. I might drive down to watch though. I don't know where to stay down there. I ran down there this last winter and it was pretty good.

gundogs

Reaction score
La Quinta Inn out by the airport welcomes dogs and has a comp. hot breakfast. Better make sure your entry is in as he will soon be drawing the running orders.

Bryce:patiotic-wavin-flag

Boomer

Reaction score
Entry is sent in, going to run a couple of dogs both days in the top gun and then let my pardner run both of them in the amatures. Got the room booked at la Quainta. Ill probley drive all friday night and get there early sat am. Its about a 8 hour drive for me. ce ya there.
Boomer

gundogs

Reaction score
I hear you and several others are driving from Nv. Glad you will be there and bringing new people with you Gary. See you there.
Just spent the day with Claude & Fletcher and his BdB puppy. We have some nice prizes for the raffle, this event will be hot but fun.

Boomer

Reaction score
Anyone know how the enterys are doing? Hopefully they can get at least 20 dogs in all the divisions to make it a major event and get more points. Its not really going to be worth it for me to come all that way there (about a 8 hour drive) and not have a chance at getting major points.
Boomer

Birddog3

Reaction score
Boomer,

I'm not going to make it, because my oldest dog had surgery yesterday and she won't have her stitches out. I don't want to leave her at home by herself, without supervision. I don't know how the entries are coming, but give Claude a call. Good luck!

gundogs

Reaction score
Boomer :
I spoke to Claude and it looks like a Major event now he said entries are still coming in. He is urging more people to enter.

Boomer

Reaction score
Must of been a lot of guys pull out.... Just got the running order and only 10 or 11 in any one division...
Boomer

maddog582

Reaction score
Good luck Gary. Todays high was forcasted to be 94,currently 106 according to the weater service. Keep them dogs cool.
Too bad not enough dogs for a Major- Claude is a great guy so I hope it goes well. I won't get to make it. I have to babysit the grandkids.

Howard

gundogs

Reaction score
Congratulations to Nick and Ivan in Sundays Top Gun
and to Marcel and Maya in the Amateur division for their first win!

maddog582

Reaction score
Hey Bryce who won on Sat. How did you and Doug do ? How were the numbers?

Boomer

Reaction score
Of the 8 events my two dogs were in they placed 6 times. Not a big turn out but got my Amt partner some experence so he will be ready next spring with his own pup.....

maddog582

Reaction score
Sounds like you did pretty well Gary. It also is hard to beat the experience for a new pup. Glad it went well

Howard

Birddog3

Reaction score
Congrats to Nick, Marcel and you Boomer. Any rattlesnakes up there?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom