Upcoming 4th Annual Sacramento N.W.T.F. Dinner Banquet

Captain Jack in Sac

Reaction score
Hello all my fellow Turkey hunters. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have taken on yet another dinner. This time instead of being a Dinner Sponsor, I have decided to join the committee and help put on another successful dinner for the Turkeys this time.

I have partnered up with the Sacramento Chapter of the N.W.T.F and we will be holding our 4th Annual Dinner Banquet at the Dante Club on May 8th @ 6:00 pm. Food will be prepared by the Dante Club and served family style to you at the table. You can choose between Prime Rib or Roasted Chicken, with seasoned vegetables and smashed potatoes. Bar service will be provided by the Lions Club in the lobby. Guns will be provided by Elkhorn Bait & Tackle.

We will be having a Live & Silent Auction consisting of many great items. The dinner will also feature a general raffle in which we will have a 1 in 10 chance at winning a gun! Keeping in the spirit of preserving our hunting future, we will be holding a special Jake's drawing for all youths in attendance. Prices for the dinner will be $40 per Jake, $65 Per Person, $250 Per Gun Sponsor and $800 Per Table Sponsor.

<div align='CENTER'>We have 2 different sponsor packages available.

$800 Table Sponsor
Receive 8 Dinner tickets & membership to N.W.T.F.
Reserved table seating for you and your guest
$200 in Raffle Tickets & 2 entries into the Sponsors drawing
Recognition in the dinner program as a Table Sponsor
Invitation to the California Sponsors Banquet</div>

If you have any additional questions in regards to the dinner or would like to make a donation to the Dinner Banquet, please feel free to contact me at (916) 919-7645 or via email @ wildgamefeed@comcast.net.

Captain Jack in Sac

Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone about the dinner and bump the post. We have sold 72 tickets so far for the dinner.

<div align=\'center\'>DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!</div>

Top Bottom