Upcoming JR./Women Pheasant Hunts

Chuck

Reaction score
Just thought I'd drop a quick line to those of you that might be interested in a Junior or a Woman's Pheasant Hunt. The Sutter County and Yuba County F&G Commission's, and the state DFG, are having 10 different hunts available to the public. They are listed as follows, also this info is available in the current issue of the Wing Beat News. If you can't find a copy locally call DFG Biologist Dale Whitmore and leave your info and he will see you get one.
 Yuba Co. F&G Oct 19 and 20 Junior's AND Women morning hunts only this year.

Sutter Co. F&G Commission Oct. 26 and 27, four hunts total, morning and afternoon each day. NOTICE: Sun. Oct. 27 we also have set aside space for mobility impaired JUNIOR HUNTERS!!

Calif. DFG Nov.2 and 3  Juniors AND Women, four hunts, morning/ afternoon

If you want a application and/or the Wing Beat News contact Dale Whitmore @ (530) 743-5068

Also, please note that applications are available at the following business' in Yuba City:
 Wal-Mart, Cebolla Creek Outfitter's, Ammo Outlet, Shooter's Paradise.
 Just thought I'd pass this info on to you other hunters as I am invovled with the Sutter Co. F&G Commission and want to see more young hunters carry on the tradition, 'til next time, keep 'em sharp, Chuck

Top Bottom