update

mkacala697

Reaction score
well i think my cam is finally working, i had the same problem as some others with the flash going off and camera not advancing, messed with it and now it works, only problem , it took me 2 rolls of film and 2 sets of batteries, i put it in the woods and didnt discover that it wasnt advancing till i took the film to be developed

ill put it out next week for my first pictures hopefully

horndog

Reaction score
Just curious about your setup. what kind of cam, voltage, did you use an external jack? I got to messing around with mine and found the problem. Had the wires soldered to the wrong connections on the jack. Soldered them up the right way and now my cam won't do a thing. No flash, no nothing. Not even when I try to use it indepently. I think I may have shorted something out in the cam itself but I don't know for sure. Guess I'll have to start all over.

mkacala697

Reaction score
im using an owl bf with a radio shack pir, 2 9volt batteries and an external phono jack.

not sure on why it wasnt working, maybe the film just wasnt catching that little gear wheel?  didnt have to resotter anything so we'll see what happens

Top Bottom