Using ammo boxes??

T

the hairless one

Anyone have any pics of what their camera looked like after they got it done? I am about to start on mine and was wondering how to set everything up.

rick

Bob R

Reaction score
Here is one of mine.  It is a 50 cal ammo can, and you can see how I did the inside.  I used camo duct tape on it, but this summer, I am going to paint them camo.  Mine have been out since September, and no problems at all with them.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Here are a couple of my ammo can pics.  I am now mounting the sensors on the inside of the ammo can with 1" nylon spacers and using UV lens instead of welders glass.  It gives it a more appealing look.  I don't have any new pics of those yet.

woodsman

Reaction score
I don't have pic yet but I cut out 7in out of the center and welded the ends together ,The cam fits accross the back side opposit the latch with room to spair ,Plenty of room for the RS pir sensor the best part is I welded a chain on both sides and when you lock it to the tree the latch cant be opend Being on the back side. GOOD LUCK !! :bounce-green:

T

the hairless one

i think I have it all figured out! I got some handles to put on the side and some heavy chain and painted it all black.

Just have to get the cam and sensor wired now.

rick

INshedpicker

Reaction score
Gosh, SIMPLEARKANSAN, the poor guy didn't want a picture of your feet :surprised-purple:
:sideways-laff:

Bob R

Reaction score
... and it has not been much of a winter here in Arkansas this year!!!

Curtiss

Reaction score
I use the ammo box for all my camera systems. It is great for weather, and water resistant. Holds up great on bear attacts, and stronger than the plastic, or fiberglass. I will post some pictures in the near future.

Applbit

Reaction score
I couldnt think of posting what my cams look like after seeing those!  but they do get the job done!

T

the hairless one

here are  a couple pics of the one i just got done!

hope you like them,
rick

Top Bottom