USO sponsorship still strong

Pa Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Don't be fooled into thinking that a few of the industry heavy hitters pulling sponsorship from USO will bring an end to them.
For each that pulls there are hundreds of upstart companies begging for a spot in line to sponsor so their product hits the airwaves. like it or not USO isn't going away.
Did anyone really think that the tag allotments would not be challanged in court or for that matter that they won't be again? Way too many NR hunters are way too tired of rejection notices and scalper's tag prices.

'Ike'

Reaction score
'Way too many NR hunters are way too tired of rejection notices and scalper's tag prices."

Be prepared to pay more!!! As far as USO goes, they may not go away, but I wouldn't be sporting any of their wares around a few places this year......

Coues

Reaction score
As a resident of Arizona I am tired of getting rejection noitices FROM MY OWN STATE!!!

Pa Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Coues: Guess what I feel the same way! I've applied every year that Pa has had the elk draw and have never been drawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet NR are drwan every year

Coues

Reaction score
Ever been rejected for deer 2 or 3 years in a row in Penn?

Pa Ridge Runner

Reaction score
yes Couse I have been, was a time when the only way you could get a permit for deer was to "know someone" or take the day off work and stand in line for hours only to see the guy ahead of you buy 6 or more then yours got stamped REJECTED! This has happened to me and more than once! And that was at a time when NR could have been the guy in front with 6.
sorry but I just don't buy into your...well I live here so that gives me more rights than that NR.. argument

schmalts

Reaction score
Originally posted by Coues@Jul 29 2004, 04:05 PM
Ever been rejected for deer 2 or 3 years in a row in Penn?
ever been rejected for a cow elk tag??
lame comparison dude. not even the same boat for comparison. supply and demand. you guys need to (all of you) realize that for quality bulls you just cannot expect to draw a tag every2-3 years! or there would be no quality!! look at CO, go hunt around Craig and you will get a tag every year, kill one every year, but they are dinks. if you want to hunt bulls every year go to high number areas. dont keep applying for unit 10 early bull and get pissed i didnt draw in 3 years, it just wont happen.

Top Bottom