VAFB R&G Club GI Party & Lunch

DaveGray

Reaction score
Date: 17 November
Time: 0900-1200

The big game hunters did a pretty good job this past deer hunting season keeping the processing area fairly clean. However, now that the season is over, the processing area needs a good old fashion GI Party cleaning. With enough volunteers (at least 4), the task should take no more than three hours.

Pizza and drink will be provided for all who help.

Please wear good shoes. Gloves and a dust mask will be provided.

Please sign up at our Club Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/285906025383229/

Or leave a comment below.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Dang. Didn't see this till today. Hope y'all had a good turn out.

Bigdee126

Reaction score
Date: 17 November
Time: 0900-1200

The big game hunters did a pretty good job this past deer hunting season keeping the processing area fairly clean. However, now that the season is over, the processing area needs a good old fashion GI Party cleaning. With enough volunteers (at least 4), the task should take no more than three hours.

Pizza and drink will be provided for all who help.

Please wear good shoes. Gloves and a dust mask will be provided.

Please sign up at our Club Facebook page: GI Party

Or leave a comment below.

Bigdee126

Reaction score
Good golly, The club still exists.I was stationed at Vandenberg from 66-70, First sent to Seeds and weeds for approx. 7 months. Then saw am transfer notice to the Marksmanship Instructor. Did my time in that unit until 5/70. While in the unit I took up shotgun shooting and had two great instructors, #1 Don Kiaser and Ralph Denington. Don Taught me the principles of trap and 5 stand, while Sgt. Denington taught me skeet. We had some great parties at the Club. BBQ's of deer and pigs (lots of fresh road kill.) As time went by I qualified for Armed Forces shot off at Pacmyers trap and skeet range in El Monte Ca.. Finished in 2nd place to a Marine unknown name now. Brings back some memories.

Top Bottom