Valley's!

schmidte217

Reaction score
Only need the valley and mountain to have all the North American quail. Great pics!

Eric

GB Jack

Reaction score
You mean there still ARE some quail left in So CAL? man i hope its like a triple clutch this year!

dhall61

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GB Jack @ Apr 6 2008, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You mean there still ARE some quail left in So CAL? man i hope its like a triple clutch this year![/b]

I agree, I was just having this conversation with a friend the other day. Great pics, thanks!

gnn961

Reaction score
That 3rd picture is double what I bagged last season out of 3 trips. Hopefully this year is better although I saved alot of money on fuel not going as often...............

calquail

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GB Jack @ Apr 6 2008, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You mean there still ARE some quail left in So CAL? man i hope its like a triple clutch this year![/b]

Dont get to pumped up Jack. We're going to need about atleast two more good wet winters to get our numbers up.

GB Jack

Reaction score
NO Brett, Its all gonna change, JUST LIKE THAT again! At least a guy can hope and pray!

calquail

Reaction score
well Jack you can hope and pray but you better build a camp fire and do a indian dance around it.

by the way I saw your pic on the saunders website...... nice plates on the truck.

GB Jack

Reaction score
Yeah, thats kinda a funny story. our "VANHALEN" moment!

calquail

Reaction score
I know your not on the staff the duck calls but I really think that you should see about puting a pic up of one of your and Ryans famous boot lip hunts

GB Jack

Reaction score
Cal quail im "ok" on a duck call, not gonna win any championships , but I can call my way outta a paper bag. I love spoonies as much as mallards!out here there a trophy! i didn't even send in that picture, im guessing Kevn MCMAHOn from WA did, he came out here to shoot some heavies

D9BUCKKLR

Reaction score
I live in mojave.. I think they are pairing up to make baby chics right now.. this week I have seen four different sets of twos.. fly arcross in front of me on my way to work. hopefully we can get a couple more rain storms in the near future..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
'Ike' @ HM Digital and 35mm Cameras/Photography 0