Varmint hunting in Yuma, Imperial and San Diego counties

Kyoto

Reaction score
Greeting from the Sandbox.

I'm taking one-week leave in October (6 to 12) and am looking for a Coyote and Varmint hunt buddy for Yuma county Arizona.

With time and licensing permitting, also would to like hunt Imperial and San Diego counties for coyote and varmints.

Any takers?

Also looking for directions for a shooting range (in the above areas) to sight in two NEF Handi rifles (.223 & .243).

Kyoto

I'd rather be shooting.

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
Kyoto that time of year you’re looking at very early morning or late afternoon for much and night of yotes. I spend a good amount of time out in Imperial county and now someone that lives out there. But you can get every thing from ground squirrels, rabbits to yotes at that time of year. Let me know I can more them likely make it of a weekend hunt. If you live out in that area maybe I can hook you up with the guy I know that lives out there. He knows where the ranges are out in the valley I just look for a good spot with a good backstop setup and shoot.
WBH    

Kyoto

Reaction score
Greetings WBH.

Thanks for reply.

Look for an email from me with more details and more than a few questions.

I would like to try my hand on all the local critters.

Kyoto

Kyoto

Reaction score
WBH

Sorry bout that. Drop me a line at my email address.

I used to live in San Diego, but am deployed in the field at this time. Trying to line up a serious hunt in the area while on leave.

I'm very familar with the Ocotillo Wells, Borrego Springs and YPG areas. But, never got around to shooting Coyote. This trip will remedy my shooting itch for a while. This trip in October will have to last me for another year.

Kyoto

Top Bottom